Multi-ride tickets reward frequent travelers and encourage travel on trains where seats are usually available in Oregon between Eugene and Portland; or in Washington from Seattle, Edmonds or Everett to Bellingham and/or Mt. Vernon. Types of multi-ride tickets include "Ten Trips in 45 days" or an "Unlimited Monthly Pass." Call 1-800-USA-RAIL or ask Amtrak ticket agents at staffed stations for detailed information.
You are here
Clipper Vacations can make your next Amtrak Cascades trip to Vancouver, British Columbia special. Visit Clipper Vacations Web site or call 206-448-5000 (in Seattle) or toll-free 1-800-888-2535 to learn more.
Check out these great packages our friends at Clipper Vacations put together for you to enjoy:
- Amtrak Cascades offers a 10% rail fare discount to adult passengers with a disability. Child passengers with a disability are eligible for the everyday 50% child discount plus an additional 10% off the discounted child's fare.
- Amtrak Cascades also offers a 10% discount for persons traveling with a passenger with a disability as a companion. Those designated as companions must be 18 years of age or older.
- Amtrak Cascades travelers 65 years of age and over are eligible to receive a 10% discount on the lowest available rail fare on Amtrak Cascades. On cross-border services operated jointly by Amtrak and VIA Rail Canada, a 10% Senior discount is applicable to travelers aged 60 and over.
- The senior discount does not apply to Business Class. These upgrades are permitted upon payment of the full accommodation charges.
- The senior discount is not valid for travel on certain Amtrak Thruway connecting services.
- One child age 2-12 is eligible to receive a 50% discount on the lowest available adult rail fare on most Amtrak trains with each fare-paying adult (age 18+). One child under the age of two may ride free with each adult ticket purchased. Infants are not entitled to a seat. Additional children under age two are permitted with each adult traveler under the 50% discount policy. Other restrictions may apply. If any additional child per adult will be traveling, reservations must be made for that child as an "Adult" and the full adult fare will be charged.
Travel by train and bring your bike! Ride miles of paved riverfront paths, explore the city cruising dedicated bike lanes, and roll through Oregon Wine Country. Eugene’s bike-friendly bus system connects riders with the official scenic bikeways in the Cascades, the Willamette Valley and Cottage Grove’s Covered Bridge Tour.
Packed with microbreweries, parks, giant bookstores and other treats, the City of Roses promises to please. Check out our trip highlights, then grab your bike and go discover all that is weird and wonderful about Portland.
Take in a deep breath—that's saltwater and roasting coffee beans filling your nostrils. Now follow your nose for adventure—and this helpful page—to get the most out of your visit to this seafaring city.